A: Yes. Our controller operates between 12V~36V and therefore can operate easily with your battery or any of our LED drivers. In fact, a 12V battery is preferable over any other PSU, due to it being able to offer pure DC, whereas not all power supply units are able to or are programmed to simulate DC instead.
Articles in this section
- DMX512: How many channels for 8 bit/16 bit?
- RGB/RGBW LED Controllers and 12V Battery
- Wall Mount and Controller Compatibility
- LED Signal Amplifiers and Power Repeaters
- Pairing LED strip Zones to a Remote Control
- Using multiple RGBW Remote Controls
- What is DALI?
- What is DMX512?
- What is the difference between a Controller and a Driver?
- Can I turn off individual zones using an RGB remote control?