A: Yes. Our controller operates between 12V~36V and therefore can operate easily with your battery or any of our LED drivers. In fact, a 12V battery is preferable over any other PSU, due to it being able to offer pure DC, whereas not all power supply units are able to or are programmed to simulate DC instead.
Articles in this section
- Calculating LED Strip controller current (Amps)
- Dimming LED Strips with the Lutron Grafik Eye System
- Controlling CCT, Single Colour and RGBW LED Strips with One Controller
- Using Zigbee Controllers with Sonos Speakers
- Pairing Zigbee Controllers with Amazon Echo Plus
- Matching Zigbee Controllers to the correct Remotes
- Controlling Multiple Single-Colour Zones
- Differences Between DALI Type 6 and DALI Type 8 LED strip controllers
- 0-10V Dimming for LED strip Lighting
- Will your Zigbee Controllers work with Amazon Echo, Phillips Hue and Home Kits?