A: Yes. Our controller operates between 12V~36V and therefore can operate easily with your battery or any of our LED drivers. In fact, a 12V battery is preferable over any other PSU, due to it being able to offer pure DC, whereas not all power supply units are able to or are programmed to simulate DC instead.
Articles in this section
- Controlling Multiple Single-Colour Zones
- Differences Between DALI Type 6 and DALI Type 8 LED strip controllers
- 0-10V Dimming for LED strip Lighting
- Will your Zigbee Controllers work with Amazon Echo, Phillips Hue and Home Kits?
- DMX512: How many channels for 8 bit/16 bit?
- Faulty LED Strip Controller
- RGB/RGBW LED Controllers and 12V Battery
- Wall Mount and Controller Compatibility
- LED Signal Amplifiers and Power Repeaters
- Pairing LED strip Zones to a Remote Control