Whilst Hi-Line's LED strips are compatible with most products on the market today, it should be noted that they are not addressable, meaning that individual chips cannot be programmed to perform independently from others.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- Discount LED Supplies
- WEEE Compliance - LED Strip Lights
- Constant Voltage LED Strips
- Ultraviolet LED Strips by Hi-Line Lighting
- Operating IP68 LED Strips under Extreme Temperatures
- Horticultural LED Strips - "Grow Lighting"
- Cutting LED Strip Solder Joints
- Can silicone sealant be used to insulate and waterproof LED Strips ?
- High-Efficiency Led Tape