Whilst Hi-Line's LED strips are compatible with most products on the market today, it should be noted that they are not addressable, meaning that individual chips cannot be programmed to perform independently from others.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- Lightbox Case Study, Signage LED lighting using Hi-Line's module HL-S2002
- Installing LED CREE Down-lights and DMX512 Controller
- Butcher Shop LED Strips for Meat Lighting
- Installing with IP68 Connectors
- LED Neon Flex: IP Ratings Explained.
- Handling 2110 LED Strips
- Connecting IP65/IP67 Neon Flex
- COB LED strips
- RGBW LED strip incorrect colours