Whilst Hi-Line's LED strips are compatible with most products on the market today, it should be noted that they are not addressable, meaning that individual chips cannot be programmed to perform independently from others.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- Bending Single Colour and RGBW LED Strips
- Addressable LED Strips
- IP65 and IP68 Ratings Explained
- Colour Consistency in LED Strips
- Do LED profiles exhibit spotting?
- Fitting LED Strips into Profiles
- Amber LED Strip light
- The Importance of R9 Colour Rendering
- What is the best temperature to solder LED Strips at?