Whilst Hi-Line's LED strips are compatible with most products on the market today, it should be noted that they are not addressable, meaning that individual chips cannot be programmed to perform independently from others.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- High-Efficiency Led Tape
- IP68 LED Strip Extreme Protection
- 12V vs 24V LED strip lights
- RGBW Dimming
- Bending Single Colour and RGBW LED Strips
- Addressable LED Strips
- IP65 and IP68 Ratings Explained
- Colour Consistency in LED Strips
- Do LED profiles exhibit spotting?