Whilst Hi-Line's LED strips are compatible with most products on the market today, it should be noted that they are not addressable, meaning that individual chips cannot be programmed to perform independently from others.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- The Ecodesign for Energy-Related Products Regulations
- Controlling Pixel LED Strips
- Explaining Lumens
- Using LED Strips on a Boat
- Operating Temperatures and life cycle of LED Strips.
- RGBW LED Strip Wavelengths and Colours Explained.
- IP54/IP65 LED Strip Rating Explained
- Lightbox Case Study, Signage LED lighting using Hi-Line's module HL-S2002
- Installing LED CREE Down-lights and DMX512 Controller