A: It's not a huge issue but the occasional vacuuming would be a good idea, as when dust settles on the LED chips brightness can be temporarily affected.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- The Ecodesign for Energy-Related Products Regulations
- Controlling Pixel LED Strips
- Explaining Lumens
- Using LED Strips on a Boat
- Operating Temperatures and life cycle of LED Strips.
- RGBW LED Strip Wavelengths and Colours Explained.
- IP54/IP65 LED Strip Rating Explained
- Lightbox Case Study, Signage LED lighting using Hi-Line's module HL-S2002
- Installing LED CREE Down-lights and DMX512 Controller