A: It's not a huge issue but the occasional vacuuming would be a good idea, as when dust settles on the LED chips brightness can be temporarily affected.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- Cutting LED Strip Solder Joints
- Can silicone sealant be used to insulate and waterproof LED Strips ?
- High-Efficiency Led Tape
- IP68 LED Strip Extreme Protection
- 12V vs 24V LED strip lights
- RGBW Dimming
- Bending Single Colour and RGBW LED Strips
- Addressable LED Strips
- IP65 and IP68 Ratings Explained