A: It's not a huge issue but the occasional vacuuming would be a good idea, as when dust settles on the LED chips brightness can be temporarily affected.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- Bending Single Colour and RGBW LED Strips
- Addressable LED Strips
- IP65 and IP68 Ratings Explained
- Colour Consistency in LED Strips
- Do LED profiles exhibit spotting?
- Fitting LED Strips into Profiles
- Amber LED Strip light
- The Importance of R9 Colour Rendering
- What is the best temperature to solder LED Strips at?