A: It's not a huge issue but the occasional vacuuming would be a good idea, as when dust settles on the LED chips brightness can be temporarily affected.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- Lightbox Case Study, Signage LED lighting using Hi-Line's module HL-S2002
- Installing LED CREE Down-lights and DMX512 Controller
- Installing with IP68 Connectors
- LED Neon Flex: IP Ratings Explained.
- Handling 2110 LED Strips
- Connecting IP68 Neon Flex
- COB LED strips
- RGBW LED strip incorrect colours
- LED Strip Warranty Guide