A: It's not a huge issue but the occasional vacuuming would be a good idea, as when dust settles on the LED chips brightness can be temporarily affected.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect an LED Strip
- Discount LED Supplies
- WEEE Compliance - LED Strip Lights
- Constant Voltage LED Strips
- Ultraviolet LED Strips by Hi-Line Lighting
- Operating IP68 LED Strips under Extreme Temperatures
- Horticultural LED Strips - "Grow Lighting"
- Cutting LED Strip Solder Joints
- Can silicone sealant be used to insulate and waterproof LED Strips ?
- High-Efficiency Led Tape