A: No worries, it's not an issue but occasional vacuum cleaning might be a good idea as dust will cover the LED chips and brightness will be affected temporarily.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect a LED Strip
- Are IP68 Hi-Line LED strips suitable for steam rooms and saunas?
- IP65 Nano Waterproof Led Strips (Gel coating / Nano coating)
- IP65 Splashproof LED Strips
- LED Strip lights powered by quad RGBW LED chips
- SMD2835, high efficiency LED Strip
- Dimming LED Strips - Voltage Drop
- Our LED Strip with different Brand Led Controller
- Q: What is the effect of dust on the LEDs? Will the occasional vacuum cleaning of the area be enough?
- Q: Are all Led Strips same?